Saturday, October 14, 2017

CHAPTER 23

The blog has been neglected for ages. That time when I don't know where should I start to pack for my moving then suddenly I've got one sense kick to make a little update for my blog about something. ABOUT SOMETHING but literally I haven't got clue what topic might could keep myself in P&C but still can bring up something intrigue you.

Over these few years changed, sometimes I would ask myself 怎么会只剩下自己 还不想认输. You wouldn't know a lady who was on the youtube by searching loads of Malaysian video even digging back all the fm chinese new year songs just tend to brought back the atmospheres. You wouldn't know a lady who grumping out all the times but still wondering why she decided remain in the UK. You wouldn't know that bad feeling every time when i was in work getting myself a quick lunch (salad, mostly) whilst stared on the whatapps looking mums full dishes on the dining table.  You wouldn't know how a poor sense of financial lady refinance all her living expenses she've made up. I mean I don't even know how myself overcome the hardcore sometimes doing the financing.  I can always doing well giving construction budget advise, but back to myself. It's like......errrrr. Regarding my initial thought was just an excitement. I remembered right the next day after I finished my last Uni paper, Stu Wands (one of the partners) approached me and offer a full time employment. The key decision to move was based on the great opportunity for me to figure out the latest advanced technology in the construction industry which I wish to firm myself as always in my philosophy, certificate is only an asset last 3 years. you will always need to do something to add back the value, to yourself to the industry. Therefore, I found its hard to turn down that time.

Times past quick, throughout my every application process, this is absolutely bloody nightmare. No back up, no solicitor supports, and etc plus the government officers. Not going to explain in deep how and what type of the government officers I've met. What I can said is every country as long as they are GO, they are all having the same attitudes. But try to link myself to positivity, Im deeply indebted for what I've came through. To those I hurt, apologies for my stubborn. To those who love me tho, thank you for loving me but I know I can't take the amount because I don't deserve your good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment