Sunday, March 23, 2014

Uni College Life

Felt so energetic so I am here decided to make a short updating tonight. So happy that recently everything goes well before my diploma life ends. I still clearly remember my first day in college. I was so excited in meeting some new people but it was a bit difficult at first to be with people I never knew. When in the first week, I met a girl who got the same birthday and same age with me but too bad she cannot handle extreme stress in the end she left me alone:( Seriously to said, those days was torturing me when you get to a true friend but at last she was informed you that she will leaves you with a text. So, most of the days, seriously I am alone. But eventually, everything went smoothly. I didn't blame on her and well to tell you, girl, keep in touch! you will be great in future. So, since when I got closer with those wonderful friends from 7 road no.3 and also teammates and classmates. haha My college life is cool and amazing with them. Sincerely thanks you guys for the encouraging, supporting and caring. As months go by, we had been pass through staying up late nights for crazy moments, hanging out trying to finish last minutes assignments, studying, revision and etc. I knew I would enjoy each and every moment in my diploma life. You guys send me a great memory in this 2years. Of course it's deeper in this year as most of the days I joined with you guys more than I being alone home again. haha! Now that all of us have gone our separate ways, even our intern training place is also far from each other. There were lesser than a month for us to be with together. It is really difficult to have a " get-together". The only way right now is to carry on and photo take as much as we can, let the times we had together be memories.

So, here you go a short video for you **apologize for my limited photos haha!:p*

p/s: see,feel,and touch please!!!hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment