Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Day Eunice turning 21st!

The human brain work slowly in old age. I found myself brain getting slower and weaker. So in case of anything, I decided to make updates as much as I can so that I can go through all these information back when my brain is literally goes slow later.

In 2015, me and my girls were turning 21st! and happy to announce we are legally become an adult! hello girls, congratulation on turning 21 and may your life be even more wonderful after your made wishes.Since this is our 21st happiest moment so I've to make this post out! Let's begin with our eldest baby among 5 of us! On the first weekend of the April, initiated we booked a hotel and planned for a short getaway to Langkawi for celebrating my girl, Eunice birthday and also consider it was a reunion gathering since five of us were staying in different states and country now but the plan was still failed after all because one of the member, Rachel had some personal issue and in the end she can't joined us. The planned after that turns into Hatyai which nearer to our hometown since everyone of us already made the leave application from the company except Rachel who can't make it.

I still remembered it was a bad experience for me as we began were checked into Asian Hotel for 2 nights via Agoda.com! because of the receptionist were so rude and impolitely. Seriously, I knew it was bad to make some argument with them out of malaysia and only few girls of us whose allegedly doesn't have any supporter and we're still being foreigner but I was really feeling sulky about their attitudes! So, we'd rather waste the two nights hotel expenses and switch to the other hotel which located just opposite them. but I've forgot the pay fee as well as the hotel name :( yet I can say it was quite pleased with the room and even can says it's 100% positive better than Asian Hotel!!!

So, we wasted our whole day and ended our dinner at their market.



Got all the craving food that night and it was like....everything satisfying my needs!
We were already 80% full by then we still made our Mcd at central festival, or perhaps only ME? before we heading back to our hotel.






This is definitely a must after a long day walking in the town. Luckily we were still able to have a foot massage in that night near our hotel. The efforts and skills never can compare to a malaysia's masseur. It's too besttt!


It's another morning we spent it together
So, for the breakfast chosen, we decided to have our all time favorite porridge near our hotel. 
It's my first time here and the porridge was damnnnnnnnn good by the way. such a good meal to start our day:)



There's a certain kind of tranquility about the view, it is more perfect if the sea and sky connected under cold weather.

yesss,it was actually scorching hot and bright but luckily don't have photobomb behinds us!:

 Had lunch at one of the seafood restaurant by the beach and have a plate of fruits before you start your meal
I'm definitely not a crab lover 
 We've also visited the floating market by taxi. I'm not sure are they a genuine taxi driver, but thanks god we arrived all the destinations safely. One of my favorite spicy manggi mee stall among there. But forgotten about the name of the dish..hehe





 during night time, we randomly pick a cafe which name "inbox" (now seems it already closed) and serving ourselves with one tower of the beer. our birthday girl was after that drunk after don't know how many glasses of it.
 After back to the hotel, we are making up for her with this as it is too hard to get a decent cake from the different country.
 here we go, we waked her up successfully. HBD Happy21stmylittlelady! Ily <3



Another celebration for her and this time luckily we all are able to make it together. #complete5
Location : Talk Talk Wine Bar,Penang
Cake       : Swens homemade, Penang

No comments:

Post a Comment