Thursday, October 27, 2011

The school life in SMJK Sin Min

I announced here that's there're great girls to play with them.
how crazy they are.especially Cindy Ang who always crazy with me.
I want to share a video here that created by SinMin Yam.
I found out that she had share on youtube so i can copy it down for you guys.
have a look if you free or you're bored.


maybe you can see me inside this video too:)
another video for you all is....




the girls<3
sinmin yam,the girl who created the video was counted the second from the right hand side.
Grace teoh,me,sinmin yam,sockwen.
the guys was trying capture me when i'm doing my pass year papers.
and i was using the computer dictionary reflect them.
did you see guys??sotongying who sit beside me is sleeping again-.-
A school "portrait" with the teacher.Encik Ramesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment