Tuesday, July 1, 2014

When I Was Official 20th

28062014, may this day bring countless happiness and endless joy to me. Once again to myself, Happy Birthday. Well, birthdays meant how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we feel, life still go on. So, happy birthday? It's doesn't have to be so excited because in fact no such thing!

1. I would like sincerely thanks to Janice, Yaya & Ferlice for your concern and love.To be honest,
I am so fortunate to have someone like you in my life. Thank you for being part of my life and making my life even special than I thought.
Thank you for making my birthday so memorable because of ...................
"No surprise is the surprise"

 Thank you for always healing me

Thank you for getting away from your busy schedule:)

So, we decided have a dine at

红辣椒川粤风味餐厅

One of my favourite cuisine in Penang, I miss their great food and couldn't resist from their temptation food! Every time dinner with those ladies, this cuisine sure be on top of my list!




Awww..........................dried pot frog, chicken pot, pea, egg, mapo tofu, long bean.....all was so great!! Thank you girls for gaining my weight again.>"<



Accidentally ruin the birthday cake and trying hard to restore it but failed-.-
Anyway, let's us make a wish and may dreams come true. p/s: ignore my drumstick

Happy Birthday to you and me, Ferlice Khoo. May everythings go well on you!
Last but not least, The present was made my day. Thank you for charming my day with such sweet starfish


2. It's your turn!! Ms Tan Yi Jie. Thank you for surprising me with piece of cake in the early morning. I did really appreciated being your temporary colleague for this three months. Don't stop brighten your future!! Keep in Touch <3
 3. My another birthday buddy, Mun Yin

It's the third common birthday we celebrated together and I'm so glad I have been able to manage myself meet with you last night. Hope you had an awesome great night out with me. Happy 20th sweetie. We'll be better! Keep in Touch no matter where am I :)

4. Sincere thanks to Steve, director @Inspiration Hair Design who surprised me with a kit of Redken Intra Force.

It's totally meet my needs. I have no idea why these days my hair was getting thin and less. I got serious hair loss and a lot of breakage occurs. The right product came in a right timing. Can't wait to try it up! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :)))

5. Thank you my family members who love and care me the most! Thank you for all time showing me the light. Thank you for wonderful night although just a dinner night but its a great night. Be your daughter, Be your sister. I will cherish everything forever. Brilliant birthday ended up because of YOU. Thank you. I love you, family.
Hi Hero, well to say, I'm a daddy's girl, all the way <3
 My mom, thank you for your unconditional love
 Because I have two brothers, both of YOU, please respect my birthday!! hahahahaha!
The only sister which had unique relationship. Alright, thanks for respect my birthday!! hehe

So, Happy 20th Birthday, we decided took our fine dining @ US Charbroil Steak House. At first, I was thinking to take dinner at Cititel as I want to try their Japanese food but too bad my brother came back late from work so we just simply had fine at our town. I didn't take any food photo because I'm just too hungry and when the dishes served on table. I ate in second, so imagine how starve am I.  But there's several food is a must order in their restaurant. Try out their wild mushroom soup *I personally feel it's too salted but my dad said its taste good* but it's really taste better flavoured with their garlic bread. Second, I am such a huge fan of escargot but due to escargot is too pricey so normally I won't order it unless someone treats! hahahahaha. Believe me, their escargot is the best among so many restaurants I've been before! However, I just order classic fish&chips for my main dishes. Overall, I enjoyed my dinner, thank you!!

6. Another birthday cake and small angel from zzhe ho. Please la, forex zhe, could you please call me before you want to come? What if I still on bed or what if I went out or what if I missed your call?? hahahahha! btw, thank you for the cake and angel. Another one, thank you cw soon, for the small item which I have no idea what is that. It's look like a small "vase" so is it you mean to warn me behave, cause I look like a vase? which getting fatter and fatter, my stomach gets round and round?? hahahahaha! kidding lah! btw, sincere thank you! :D

7. Thank you Kzhe for such surprised gift! You totally surprised me and I did so naive and trust you. Being so innocent sincere thought it's just a simply small tapas for me! By the moment I unwrapped the box I shocked and stopped for a second. Thank you so much, may everything goes well on you! So means I was so luck if again I give you an "aeroplane" I wouldn't so luck to get that gift, haha thank you for creating such lucky day to me!


8. Was told by my sister when I stuck in a massive jam on the way heading to Penang. I've been told there's something she wants pass to me. In frank, we have really in a good relationship, we even can fight each other, so I replied straightly back to her. "Huh, so meant you want surprise me? Why so sweet" due to the time is about nearly to 1am and she still didn't manage revert back to me so I fallen sleep until the next morning, I waked with this surprising message and the picture taken! But what's inside this, still a GUESS for me. Can't wait go back get and reveal it!!! Thank you shu hao gege and beloved sister. Big lovessssss....

9. A belated birthday dinner with my bitchesss! My girls decided to have a small celebration for my birthday (alright, it's not a celebration. they named it an usual gather night) SO, it was my idea to dine at Uncle Albert, straits quay. Another starving night, we're arrived there about 9pm and quickly I made my order list with Uncle Albert's Catch Of The Day homemade fish chips served with homemade tartar souce, fun fries, & coleslaw. So, overalls, they got well-cooked with their dolly fish, no complaints but personally feels Blue Reef much better.

Collinchongs always never and ever get full member in every gathering. This year, there's only 4 of us. But it's okay, even thou we're far apart, in our heart, we're still close. So, this time, karma turns to EUNICE....congratulation!!

LOOK AT MY FACE!! 360 changed! oh YES!!! another perfect gift from them, Thomas Sabo necklace. Look how happy am I when opening the box. I'm lovin it! **tears of happiness

 

One of the precious moment , my long lost baby is back to my side...<3




Not only that, baby girl bring back me CHANEL!! my very first Chanel Loose Powder in life.. Thank you so much. hope it could bring me to flawless skin..:)))))))

So, PIXIES TIME  (this is what girls will do when girl meet girls)
Before that, I just want to thank you girls so much for being here with me on my twenty birthday. It really means a lot that you've all come out help me celebrate it, was a memorable night to me I will never forget what you girls did for me although I got forced not to sleep so early and seriously lack of sleep now but still love you girlss kay?
 

 


The best part of the night, surprised me with piece of cake by them 


They purposely brought me food hunts and I was just too full, they still force me to finish my cake when my stomach is going to boommmm...cause we still went for second round @lameizi after uncle albert!! They were such a brunch of silly girls but after that I managed to escape from that and the cake will be my lunch on the next day.

Thank you, you girls are truly amazing!

10. Happy 20th Birthday to ME! Thank you all for the birthday wishes & lovely birthday messages from dear friends and families. Your wishes and greetings may made my 20th birthday more even great. Wishing everyone have a nice day too!


 Thank you everyone filled me with such excitement! 

---END---




No comments:

Post a Comment