Sunday, January 19, 2014

Heaven Gate 29122013

I have no ideas for my extra works right now so rather chosen to give some updating here. It's kinda down my mood because I have to work extra for my dad :(( ***Stop blaming everything, he is my dad aka future boss so nothing can complain, it's my obligation. Alright, back to topic, today choose to blog my latest event which is simple birthday celebration for my besties, Maralyn Loo.
This girl keep requesting from me that she need a nice chilling and dining place. Had searching for so long finally we got into this classy restaurant.
Heaven Gate provides a classic and cozy environment. Indeed,their musical tone was absolutely nice,it makes you don't wish to leave from this elegant place!I swear!!Their waiters served us attentively, and they are really nice to talk and courteous. So, we sat at downstairs area as they said this could make them more convenience when serving food to us..
Here some downstairs environment looks like,
**attracting decoration**


 ignore my hair. Srsly, I got the bad fringe and those roots ><><



The Soup Of The Day
Mushroom Soup
Rm8.90
Comment : Personally tested and feel not much different or special compare with others but it still taste good.  
There are two choices for their soup of the day. We would like to try their pumpkin soup but their waiter was recommended this mushroom soup to us. So at last, we still follow his recommendation. 

Main Course :
 Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Rm18.00
Comment : There's some different with others. It is because normally what I took aglio olio from other restaurant is served with olives but from here they served it with green pepper. So, for those who can accept green pepper, it's great to have try on this.
Aromatic Smoked Chick
Rm28.00
Comment : This is what eunice order as her main course so I just get to try it. Emm, forgot what it taste like, but still remember it's taste juicy in it's inner part. So,overall quite not bad. 
King Prawn wt Grilled 
Rm38.00
Comment : This is what maralyn order as her birthday main course and same goes to, I had tried it and it's my fav compare to the others. Their gravy is delicious and tasty!


Both of them seems enjoying their meals and show satisfaction. That's great! Overall, I like their food performance and food still reasonable as they provides such good environment but there's lil bit pricey that's need an extra added Rm30 to get their set dinner which is included one(1) soup of the day, one(1) glass of wine and one(1) dessert of the day. 
After stomach fixed, we decided to take a look of their upstairs view. and we had been telling that they do have live band with piano and saxophone on every saturday and most of the time might be fully booking.So, do contact them when you guys need an appointment! 
Upstairs view,





Last but not least, our group photo!!

Heaven Gate
Wine-Dine-Leisure
No.1A,King Street,
Georgetown,
10200 Penang.
Contact no. : Ms. Yen 012-4885979
www.heavengate-pg.blogspot.com

That's what i presented for today, Goodbye! have a nice day everyone
Maybe next will be my last china trip in oct2013:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment