Friday, March 30, 2012

Deepest Condolence


Just received a bad news from friends.
What the bad news was?
My bff, Ng Chong Pei was passed away last night because of terrible accident.
I am very sad to hear about his death. Really it is very distressing. May God rest his soul in peace!
Actually this morning I saw someone post the status on facebook and wrote Cp had passed away.
I take view his facebook page and saw nothing there so I taught there's was joke, then just ignored.
When I went out buy fruits for tomorrow " Cheng Beng".
Received calls and keep telling me "please accept the truth, we're not teasing you, your bff was dead cause an accident"
After I ended up the call, feel weakness. Why is him? He's so adorable, funny, and nice.
Why him? I really taught that's just a joke! Nowadays why so many teenagers death so early?
Friend, you're always with us and always the most funny classmate..
Thanks god that I can know you. I appreciated.You have my deepest sympathy on your loss.
We are deeply saddened by his death.
We send our condolences to his family.
He will be given a full departmental funeral.
Life is so hard to predict.
We don't know what we will face tomorrow. 
So appreciate the moment you have. 

Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment